Established by Rev. John Murdock, under auspices of Friends Society, 1882. This noted school was attended by both Indian and white children. In this vicinity, was home of Wm. C. Rogers, last elected principle chief of Cherokee Nation, 1903 to 1917. His grave, and that of George Tyner, Cherokee, are in Mission Cemetery.
Marker is on cemetery grounds at N Garrison Ave south of E 186th St. north of Skiatook, Oklahoma
Google Maps | OpenStreetMap | Mapquest | Bing Maps