At this site known as Rock Building, first classes of University of Oklahoma held September 15, 1892. Faculty consisted of David Ross Boyd, President; William N Rice, Languages; Edwin C De Barr, Sciences; French S. E. Amos English and History.
Oklahoma Historical Society 1969
Location
206 West Main, Norman, Oklahoma (a plaque on low brickwall located at corner of street)
OpenStreetMap Google Maps
35.219869, -97.4454
35.219869, -97.4454
Photos
